Scientific papers published in Sovremennye issledovaniya sotsialnykh problem are included in the calculation systems of authors and journals citation indices. The citation index is an index that characterizes the significance degree of a particular scientific paper. It is found by calculating the number of references to the paper in further publications.
Sovremennye issledovaniya sotsialnykh problem is available in the following information and reference editions and systems:
- Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) – a database, accumulating information on papers by Russian scientists, published in native and foreign titles. The RSCI project is under development since 2005 by “Electronic Scientific Library” foundation (elibrary.ru).
- The journal is abstracted in the Referativnyi Zhurnal (Abstract Journal) and the database of the All-Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (VINITI).
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
- Open Academic Journals Index
- Social Science Open Access Repository
- Research Bib Journal Database
- Index Copernicus.