The journal focuses on an interdisciplinary dialogue of representatives of social and humanitarian knowledge. The journal focuses on publishing studies of problems of historical space, linguistic structures and philosophical values of Russian society. We do not rigidly limit ourselves within the Russian scientific framework and publish papers based on a wide scope of comparative material. The journal works for becoming a platform for publishing new breakthrough research works, carried out using a comparative study of the materials obtained from all around the globe.
The mission of the journal is to unite scientists’ research efforts aimed at studying topical issues of Russian society, considered in the prism of the specifics of the organization of its historical space, linguistic structures and philosophical values, as well as contribute to discussion and popularization of this field of knowledge by providing open access to published articles.
- to form new views on Russian society based on modern scientific approaches and academic polemic;
- to publish, present and disseminate scientific works by Russian and foreign authors, latest information and best practices in studying topical issues of Russian society;
- to provide opportunities for professional communication to a wide range of researchers of Russian society and specialists in various fields of history, philosophy and philology;
- to support conceptual and empirical discussions on fundamental and applied issues of academic research in the field of social and human sciences;
- to promote theoretical and practical research in various fields of social and humanitarian knowledge;
- to provide an opportunity to learn about relevant scientific research activities to all interested readers from all over the globe;
- to inform the professional community of new relevant publications and research projects;
- to establish and enhance scientific relations between Russian and foreign scientists;
- to encourage young researchers to become a part of the professional community.
Editorial Policy of the Journal
Transformations of modern society lead to the emergence of new contexts and social challenges that require a response from academic and public discourses. Relevance, interest to the public, novelty of the proposed ideas and scientific certainty of the materials presented are the criteria that the submitted manuscripts have to meet to be published. Taking into account the fact that the academic debate about modern social problems is polarized, the mission of the editorial board is to provide opportunities for a well-posed and well-founded discussion of the most topical issues that would include presentation of different types of discourse as well as different research approaches. The decision to accept the article for publication is made by the editorial board taking into consideration the opinions of leading scientists, being reviewers and experts, who assess the article according to the above-mentioned criteria.
The authors of the journal are major scholars, internationally recognized leading scientists, physicians of various profiles. The journal also provides an opportunity for postgraduate students and young scientists to have their papers published. Such articles are also published provided they conform to the above-mentioned criteria and editorial policies. The journal allows the authors to have the results of their scientific research published, and thereby it contributes to the formation of research teams united around the study of specific issues.